LEADINFORCE, LLC and Dr. Liana C. Saenz wants leaders around the world come together, connect, learn, network, and share. We are excited about connecting, adding value to all of you, learning, and expanding the conversation. We are sure there is a lot to learn from each other experiences.
We value the participation of each member of the online community and want everyone to have an enjoyable, significant, and fulfilling experience. Therefore, everyone is expected to show respect and courtesy to others. This code of conduct applies to all LEADINFORCE, LLC sites, including our blogs, content, mailing lists, question and answer forums, private messages, personal profiles, company profiles, and more as well as any other spaces that we hosts, both online and off.
We believe in an explicit community etiquette is a great way to help us stay aligned with this goal and with our core values. Anyone who violates this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at our discretion.
By participating and posting on our blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.You can log-in via Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google – or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously.We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions.If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on our blog than via email. It is a better use of time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments.We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments.[If you’re a U.S. citizen, The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your own]
- Furthermore, we reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to a User’s account and to delete any content posted through it, without notice and at our discretion, if we deem it to be engaging in any of the following behavior:
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion;
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices in the various forms of personal attacks, defamation, and harassment;
- Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names;
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images, videos, or behavior in spaces where they’re not appropriate;
- Inappropriately aggressive behavior or threats of violence;
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm;
- Deliberate intimidation;
- Stalking or following;
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes;
- Sustained disruption of discussion;
- Unwelcome sexual attention;
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease;
- Unwelcomed and unsolicited communication to community members about products and services;
- Snarky; libelous, defamatory, abusive, racist, homophobic, xenophobic and other comments containing hateful or vulgar speech or words;
- Harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate a sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws;
- Comments containing attacks or threats against other users will not be tolerated. Please don’t call each other names, harass or bully people in our comments section;
- “Spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. This includes hyperlinks to third party websites;
- Personal Information: Please do not post anyone’s personal information; this includes your own information. Phone numbers, email addresses, websites and twitter handles will be deleted.
- You may disagree with us.We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to display, store, reproduce, use, transmit, publish, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
We created this community space with the goal of expanding personal and professional growth opportunities of all kinds for our community. The goal of our blog is to connect, add value and host interesting conversations, with people all over the world, with honest, interested in our topics, caring, and respectful people.